Get started: Connect external data
In the Connect tab, create connections to enable your project to communicate with external sources (e.g. databases) via APIs. These connections appear as components, which you can integrate into your application logic.
To add a connection:
- 1.Click the Connect tab at the top of the screen and then click Add a new data connection.
- 2.Select a provider. This opens the Create New Connection window.
- 3.Name the connection and then click Create.
- 4.Populate the Configuration fields to create the connection.Note: The required information depends on the type of connection you create.
- 5.Click Publish to Logic at the top right of the screen to save the connection. This publishes your connection as a component that you can integrate into your web projects.
- 6.To edit or reconfigure existing connections, click the Connect tab and select the connection you want to adjust.