Connect tab (web projects only)
The Connect tab is currently only available for web projects.
The Connect tab enables you to create/update API connections, which you can use to access external resources from your app. Published connections appear as tiles in the Connections Catalog and as components in the Logic view's Libraries panel.
You can create connections with the following providers:
- Algolia Search
- Firebase Firestore
- Firebase Storage
- Google Calendar
- Notion API
- REST API
- Slack Bot
- Supabase Auth
- Supabase Data
- Supabase Storage
- Xano Database
To access the Connect tab and add a connection:
- 1.Enter your app.
- 2.Click Connect in the top navigation bar to enter the Connect tab.
- 3.Click Add a new data connection.
- 4.Select a provider. This opens the Create New Connection window.
- 5.Name the connection and then click Create.
- 6.Populate the Configuration section with your connection information. The required information depends on the selected connection provider.
- 7.In the Add Action section, select an action for your component to perform.Note: Each action you select appears as a unique connection component in the Libraries panel.
- 8.In the Edit Action section, configure the selected action's parameters. If you want to manipulate a parameter in your logic flow, check Expose above the parameter field to make it appear as a node on the component.Note: The Raw toggle above object parameters enables you to choose between manually creating objects or entering values into a key/value table, which formats them as an object.
- 9.In the Test Data Connection section, test your API request.
- 10.Click Publish to Logic to add your component to the Logic view's Libraries panels.
Published connections appear in the Connections Catalog, where you can:
- Click the tile to edit your connection.
- Select the more icon at the top-right of the tile to delete the connection.