Component Info screen
The Component Info screen is a searchable popup that contains descriptions of each component and its properties. You can use this screen to learn more about components and add them to your application.
Note: You can only access the Component Info screen in the Design and Logic views.
This page outlines how to:
Component Info Screen
There are three ways to access the Component Info screen:
To access the Component Info screen with the keyboard shortcut:
- 1.Open an application.
- 2.Select Pages and click Design or Logic to enter the corresponding workspace view.
- 3.Press the following keys to open the Component Info screen:
CMD + K(Mac)
CTRL + K(Windows)
When you click a component tile in the Libraries panel, a preview of the Component Info screen opens beside the component. This preview contains descriptions of the selected component and its properties.
To open a component's Component Info screen in the Design view:
- 1.Locate a component you want to learn more about.
- 2.Right-click the component.
- 3.Select View Component Info.
- 4.The Component Info screen opens on the selected component's page.
This section provides information on using the Component Info screen. The following sections outline how to:
To view component descriptions and properties in the Component Info screen:
- 1.Open the Component Info screen.
- 2.Locate the component you want to view in the left-side catalog or search for it using the top search bar.
- 3.Select the desired component to view its description.
- 4.To learn more about a component's properties, select one of the following tabs:
Note: Some components do not have tabs for each type of property.
- Overview: Provides an overview of the component's usage.
- Style: Contains descriptions of each of the component's default style properties (e.g.
- State: Contains descriptions of each of the component's default state properties (e.g.
- Action: Contains descriptions of each of the component's default action properties (e.g.
To add a component to your application from the Component Info screen:
- 1.Navigate to the component's page in the Component Info screen.
- 2.Click Insert Component to add it to your application.