Import frames from Figma (Alpha)
Uiflow's Figma import feature enables you to import Figma frames directly into your app, so you don't need to manually recreate your UI within Uiflow.
Note: To import a frame into Uiflow, the Figma link must be public. To learn how to configure your Figma project's accessibility, see Figma's Link sharing settings page.
To import a frame from Figma:
To import a frame into Uiflow, you need to retrieve its link from Figma:
- 2.Select the frame you want to import into Uiflow.
- 3.Click Share > Copy link.
- 4.Save the link in an easily accessible place. You will need it to import your frame into Uiflow.
To import your frame into Uiflow:
- 1.Open your Uiflow application.
- 2.To open the Import Figma frame window, press the following keys:
- 3.Paste the Figma frame link from the Copy your frame link section into the Figma file URL field and click Import.
- 4.Click Import frame.
- 5.Your Figma frame elements appear in Uiflow.Note: Figma frame elements (e.g., text, pictures, etc.) are translated to components in Uiflow, which you can configure as needed.
If you have any feedback or need support, please contact us at [email protected] or through the Uiflow discord channel.
Last modified 1mo ago